總網頁瀏覽量

7.28.2011

Happy birthday to HIM !

I am here to blogging again.
miss you guys !



I love my brother.He is so handsome...
Many people said he damn look like me.
Do you think so ?
For me, i will say YES. haha.
Today i going to blog about my lovely brother's birthday.
His birthday fall on 26th of JULY.


I would like to sing a Birthday Song for him.


Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you xiang xiang....
Happy birthday to you .....
Muackss Muackss...

Wish him handsome and stay healthy forever.
P/S: dont so naughty !


Angry Bird's Cake...Soooo Cute^^

Handsome boy ! birthday boy !





He light up the candle !




Lol

My Lovely family...



Conclusion !
The cake is damn disgusting !
fully cream !
It will cause fat ! Haha...
I wonder why my brother love angry bird?
you guys love it too ?
comment me yeah :)

Good night world..
Thanks for viewing my blog.
Love yeah !

10 則留言:

  1. 匿名28.7.11

    蛋糕看起来真的很腻,可是很可爱!
    呵呵,个人不是很喜欢angry bird,不懂为什么大家都那么爱。
    嘻嘻
    我喜欢你部落格的歌!好好听哦
    希望你常update:)

    回覆刪除
  2. Maybe your brother will look more alike to you when he's elder... hahha... 生气鸟~ the cake very cute~

    回覆刪除
  3. anyway the cake look nice :) for memories

    回覆刪除
  4. Pris Hoong28.7.11

    LOVELY FAMILY~
    STAY HAPPINESS AND HEALTHY!
    <3

    回覆刪除
  5. 匿名28.7.11

    原来你以前的牙齿是像你妈咪啊?

    回覆刪除
  6. ur blue shirt bro so cool.. haha~
    birthday boy so cute..
    the angry bird look so pity at the end..
    conclusion, good sister.. xD!

    回覆刪除
  7. 匿名31.7.11

    在你的WALL留言后,才知道你的BLOG里提到有人说你弟弟跟你很像,哈!没想到angry bird是个蛋糕,真的特别,好吃吗?家永远是个温暖的角落....

    回覆刪除
  8. 匿名3.8.11

    may i know u use wat camera take photo?

    回覆刪除
  9. A very unique birthday cake.

    回覆刪除
  10. 1st time visit ur blog.Nice.Anyone told u looks like angelababy?stay pretty=)

    回覆刪除