總網頁瀏覽量

6.17.2011

I LOVE BANGKOK

I Love Bangkok!
我爱曼谷!
Bangkok Is Such Shopping Heaven :)

It has been a long time since I updated this blog. I was totally busy with travel and updating my personal blog has to be sacrificed. Anyway I will let you guys and girls know about how i spend my days in bangkok, Thailand :) I just spent about four days in Bangkok, and i realized that bangkok is vibrant and energetic, a mixture of the quaint and the modern.


Day 1

Hello LCCT :)

Get the Boarding pass

Hotel Arnoma ! Room 1012 



DAY 2

lets start shopping !

I love this dress.

Bangkok central

yumm yumm ! tomyam :P




To be continue .... (day three and four)
I'm sorry, i am too tired :(
see ya tomorrow !
good night world !


3 則留言:

  1. 匿名17.6.11

    看来你是个忙碌的人

    回覆刪除
  2. Your blog song make me feel relax when i seeing your blog, by the way you wearing the black dress is look beautiful :)

    回覆刪除
  3. 匿名24.7.11

    Hey pretty and sexy Yumi, can I know where did u buy the mickey mouse trolley bag from? I am going to Bkk next month, and your bag is just so convenient to carry around, hope u see this and let me know. Many thanks!^^
    Ailing

    回覆刪除