總網頁瀏覽量

6.17.2011

BANGKOK PART 2

PART 2

BANGKOK TRIP !

(SHOPPING SHOPPING AND SHOPPING)

Today was fun !! I woke up at 8am for a quick breakfast before setting out to Platinum Mall for 7 hours of non-stop shopping again.

  DAY 3
super cute Angry bird ear phone!

Iphone4 hanger.

Which one to buy? :(

Sitting on the "put put car"-DANGEROUS!!

Finally reached hotel ! bath and sleep :o

DAY 4

Thanks GOD ! I found this ! wohoo !

shopping again :P

Body lotion !

Lip Gloss <3

Say good bye to bangkok!! :'(


Finally, done my part 1 and part 2 !
So sad I am in Malaysia now, but i swear i will go back to Bangkok again !
BTW hope you guys like my blog. 
Help me promote to your friends yeah !
Love you all.
Good night <3

3 則留言:

  1. 没有拍一张你全部的战利品吗?嘻嘻。。。

    回覆刪除
  2. 匿名18.6.11

    你有帮牙过对吗?

    回覆刪除
  3. 匿名21.6.11

    你好啊~~
    高兴耶竟然找到你的部落各~~
    其实我很想知道你一路走过来的故事~~
    怎么开始接你的第一份工作...等等等等~~
    还有,为什么你不去参加astro华丽小姐?。

    回覆刪除