總網頁瀏覽量

7.12.2011







Good morning everyone!!
Today i would like to share about model search which i participate 2month ago.
There are about 40 girls take part in this SOUTH KL MODEL SEARCH 2011,
I'm glad i have the honor to participate too :)









This Model Search is one of the most challenging competition i ever take part.
Because my competitor are very pretty, gorgeous and protential.
Some of contestant came from Amber Chia Academy, 
they got international model as their MASTER!!
But, who am I ?
Compare with others, I am the most ordinary girl.


You may ask me...
[ why do you still take part although you know this is a tough competition? ]


i will definitely answer...


-I want to experience something challenging.
-I want to learn something that i never learn before.
-I hope this competition will create a perfect memories for my life.







Its time to share some contestant's photo. 
Hope you all enjoy :)

























Its Time to annouce !!
I can feel my heartbeat is jumping freaking FAST !!
Here we go ......



2ND RUNNER UP
Yvonne Teah





1ST RUNNER UP is
Michelle Yin




 Winner is......
 Yumi Wong ! OMG ~~











Until today, I still cant believe I am qualified to take this title.
I am happy that I can luckily beat others contestant to become the Winner.


As i said just now, I hope i will learn alot from this competition. 
 -I learned how to perform infront of many people without panic.
 -I learned how to give a proper and correct speech without error. 
 -I learned how to create more nice posing compare to last time.
 The most important thing is, i learned how to arrange my time so that I got enough time learn something new which is useful for my future :)



 This title cause me finally believe !!

If we work several times harder than others, 
our dreams will come true.


P/S : I would like to thanks every friends who came and support me in the final !!!
You guys gave me biggest support when i stand on the stage.
I really appreciate it.I
 will always remember.




Thanks for support and viewing my blog
I'll update very soon
stay tune :)



7 則留言:

  1. 恭喜恭喜^^
    congratulations^^

    回覆刪除
  2. 恭喜恭喜....
    All the best in your future.

    回覆刪除
  3. ya, i can feel the encouragement from u... thanks for your life story..

    回覆刪除
  4. 美女如云还能够“脱险而出”必定有过人之处。
    恭喜你!加油加油!

    回覆刪除
  5. 匿名27.7.11

    u r so fake..

    回覆刪除
  6. 每个体验经历都是种成长

    回覆刪除