總網頁瀏覽量

7.09.2011

I am fat !







Hi, i am back again !

Recently alot of people ask me why i become so slim !
Well, actually i dont think so. I think i am fat :(


In Fact, i had ON DIET for 2weeks,
Over the past two weeks, I didn't eat anything at all.
 Even salad, fruit, or snack...
I just allowed WATER go into my stomach.
That suffer!! But i need super slim body !! So I must tolerate !!

Finally ! My weight reduce from 49 to 43kg. HAHAHA !
i don't know whether this is a good way or not.
 But, you will definately look photogenic.

After on-diet, it is the beginning of my nightmare.
I visited chinese practitioner for 3 months. 
This is what we call STUPID ! 
So, girlssss !! Please dont follow my step !
It's useless if you are SLIM , but look unhealthy and pale. 

 -Breakfast(MUST) !! 
-Lunch wise maybe can eat something but don't eat too full
- Dinner wise u can take some fruits, cant eat rise,especially meat...
wish can help u ^^
Cheers


Will be back yeah !
Love you all !

4 則留言:

  1. OMG!!! You are pro then me~ can no eat at all~~~~!!
    Mine one day one meal and exercise gao gao one~lol

    回覆刪除
  2. 匿名11.7.11

    hello, may i know how tall are you ?

    回覆刪除
  3. agree...
    must be slim and healthy~
    healthy is most important~

    回覆刪除
  4. You are fat!???
    Definitely nono... =_=|||

    回覆刪除