總網頁瀏覽量

7.21.2011

My Lovely Evon Yoong's Birthday Celebration


Well, what i going to share today is all about my Babe Evon yoong's birthday.
I dont feel like share her current age, because i know girls mind to let people know their age.
ME AS WELL ! :) hahaha~
 Her actual birthday date fall on 17th July.  
So happy that she decided to celebrate with us at Padi House,Sri petaling. 


Sri Petaling, Padi House <3


Spaghetti Carbonara


My Favourite <3 Salad Smoke Salmon


 Cheesy Spaghetti


Cheesy Crab with Salad

Mash Potato

Our birthday girl <3

Friendsss






Small cutie Cake




Make a wish.. Make a wish..


Him & Her <3







Prreeesssseeeennntttttt...Waaa!!!


That all about her birthday :)
happy birthday to her.
wish her stay healthy and pretty forever.
I love you babe !
Thanks for follow my blog !
good night 





1 則留言: